What do Mini Mentors do?
- Be a good friend to all of the children in school
- Play with children who do not have anyone to play with
- Look after children who are sad or worried
- Support children who feel worried or sad at school
- Help children to understand how our behaviour can make other children happy or sad
- Set a good example to others by always being friendly, kind and helpful
Our Mini Mentors work with Miss Parker and take their books to Mrs Zetterstrom every Thursday so they can nominate someone for Friendly Bear in Friday's Achievement Assembly. The Mini Mentors present this award in assembly with Mrs Busby.